SMART MICRONS offers affordable high quality precision Nickel plating services for decorative and industrial applications. It is also the substrate of choice for achieving high quality precious metal plating and acts as an excellent barrier and creates surface uniformity. Through controlled processes we produce international quality nickel finishes of 99% purity.
A thin layer of Nickel ions are deposited over the substrate metal through Electrodeposition process. An electric current is passed through the electrolytic solution that contains dissolved Nickel ions. The ions adhere to the surface of the object to be coated and form a protective and functional coating.
- Corrosion resistance
Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Acid copper
- Matte deposits
- Electrolytic Anti-tarnish
- Electroless Anti- tarnish
- Ferrous: All Ferrous Alloys Including Mild Steel, Stainless Steels.
- Cuprous: All Cuprous Alloys Including Pure Copper, Copper Alloys Including Tellurium & Beryllium, Brass, Nickel-Silver.
- Aluminium: All Aluminium Alloys Including Wrought, Cast and Proprietary Alloy.
- Exotics: Inconel, Cobalt-Chrome, Kovar, Monel, Lead.
- Electrical and Electronics
- Heavy engineering
Get in touch
Smart Microns © 2022